Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Blog Tour for Kayden: The Past by Chelle Bliss




Kayden: The Past 
Chelle Bliss
Series: Love At Last Book 0.5
Rating: 4.5 Groupie Stars


Kayden Michaels has a past filled with sex, addiction, and heartache. A past that he’s avoided sharing with the love of his life, Sophia, and held close to his core not risking rejection.

Needing to get his addictions in check and gain control of his life for the sake of his family, Kayden is forced to confront his past and make amends for the path he’s walked.


 Kayden must recount every carnal act and the betrayal from those he’s loved to identify the triggers that spur his addictions and overcome it all to be worthy of Sophia’s love – his sole reason to exist.



“Hey, where ya going?” she asked. “What about me?”

“I’m sure someone here would be happy to give you what you want. I got

what I was looking for, babe.”

“You had me suck your cock and you’re just going to fucking leave me

here?” she asked glaring at me with hatred so pure I could almost feel the

fist she wanted to hit me with.

“I got what I came for. You were a total bitch to me for years; you don’t

deserve what I’d give, how good I’d fuck you,” I said with my arms crossed

against my chest.

“You’re a total cocksucker, Kayden,” she said poking me in the chest with

each word to drive the point home.

“No, that would be you, babe,” I said with a smile, “Oh, and by the way, you

have a little on your chin,” I said pointing at her face chuckling softly at the

situation. I watched as she wiped her chin and I turned and walked away,

leaving her there like she deserved.






I was already a fan of Chelle Bliss after Untangle, which I thought was a good book, but after Kayden I am in full out Author Groupie mode. I LOVED this book! I was hooked from the very beginning and was in for entertaining and crazy ride through a trip of Kayden's past. The author did not disappoint. I loved getting inside of Kayden's head and understanding why he was the way he was and how his past affected his future decisions and addictions. 

Kayden was addicted to drugs, alcohol and women. The women he chose in the pasts were not the most sane or best women. 

“Stay away from women, you don’t seem to have the best pussy picker.”

He had his fair share of women, but there were some relationships and love involved. He was first engaged to Bridget, who at first seemed to be a good fit for him except for the fact that she was banging other guys. Then there was his wife Danielle, a stripper and fellow addict never a good combo. I'm not going to go into detail about Danielle because that is a huge part of his past that affects both his present and future greatly. Then we have crazy bi-polar Lisa that we met in Untangle Me. Lisa definitely had a few screws loose as you saw in Untangle Me and will see in Kayden

“Every relationship has a honeymoon period, a time where everything is sunshine and fairytales, but eventually the bottom drops out and reality smacks you in the face”
.
 I actually think the somewhat normally girls were the ones he kept around just for sex. I loved Carrie and hope we may see her in the future in her own story. This book had some crazy hot sex scenes, broken sinks, public acts, and crazy kinks. Kayden had to go through all the bad to finally be able to appreciate some like Sophia and what love should actually be like. 

It was great getting a story from the males point of view and having the character be a little older and not filthy rich. The characters had actual real problems and it was easier to connect with them  and want to better themselves and find their Happily Ever After. I am hooked and a huge fan of Chelle Bliss and will be reading her future books. I can't wait to see what she has in store for Suzy in Throttle Me!


PURCHASE LINKS:
Stalk Chelle




Untangle Me is ON SALE for $0.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment