Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Review for Pleasure Inn Series Book 1 & 2







Master of the Inn
Ella Jade
Series: Pleasure Inn Book 1
Rating: 4.5 Groupie Stars


Pleasure Inn… Where all of your fantasies become reality.

Executive chef Elyse Clapton has had it with city life. She’s spent the last few years building her cheating boyfriend’s trendy New York City restaurant into a success. When their relationship ends, so does her desire to be in his kitchen. She flees to a quaint inn she remembers visiting as a child. She gets more than she bargains for when she meets the sexy, reclusive inn keeper.

Handyman Logan Cole inherited Pleasure Inn against his wishes. Ever since he got caught up in a scandal involving another man’s wife, he keeps to himself – finding solace in a bottle. He didn’t realize how lonely he’d become until Elyse shows up on his porch. He’s instantly drawn to her and convinces her to stay at the Bed and Breakfast.

Elyse comes to town looking for a getaway. She never expects to fall for Logan. It doesn’t take her long to believe the inn’s motto. Logan’s dominance in the bedroom makes all of her fantasies a reality.

Book One in the Pleasure Inn Series


This book contains mature and graphic sexual content.



Pleasure Inn...where all your fantasies become reality.

The Pleasure Inn where your fantasies become reality....SIGN ME UP! This book was HOT. The author gives you just enough in the sex scenes. The perfect amount of details and descriptions. This is a quick read. However you get a lot of story, and it does not feel rushed at all.

This is the story of Elyse and Cole. Both are trying to run from and forget their pasts.
Elyse was the head chef at her ex-boyfriend's restaurant. She decides to get away from the city, former job, and ex and goes to an old Inn her family used to visit. Logan is a player whose life was rocked by a scandal. To give him some purpose in life, his uncle gives him Pleasure Inn to run. 

Elyse and Cole meet when she shows up on his doorstep at the Inn, which is currently closed down. There is an instant connection between the two, and he offers to let her stay in one of the guest rooms. Sparks fly and so does the passion. Logan is a dominant who likes control, and Elyse wants to forget and submit. This makes for the perfect combination for some steamy encounters.

"I've never been more intrigued or turned on by anyone like I am with you." she looks down, "I think I was this -to submit-to you."

Both fall fast for each other and find what they were missing. 

"You took me by surprise. When you showed up her that night, I thought you'd stay a day or two. I never expected to fall so fast and so hard"

This book was very well written and enjoyable. Easily read in one sitting. I can't wait to read the installment and see who else has their fantasy becomes reality.

Indulging the Professor
Ella Jade
Series: Pleasure Inn Book 2
Rating: 4.5 Groupie Stars


A Pleasure Inn Series Steamy Short.
Featuring Logan and Elyse from Master of The Inn.

Meet the first guests to stay at Pleasure Inn…
Where all of your fantasies become reality.

Professor Marcus Santos has become unsatisfied in his life. His career is at an all time high but he has no one to share it with. He’s buried himself in his work for so long he’s missed out on a social life. His policy of not dating university students has limited his search to find the perfect girlfriend. While out at a bar one night he runs into his intriguing research assistant. Their brief encounter changes the dynamics of their relationship.
Shy graduate student Jacqueline Kincaid has been taken with Professor Santos since her freshman year. His charismatic personality and driven work ethic drew her to him, but now that she’s getting to know him on a personal level she can’t get him out of her head. He shows interest in her but won’t take things further than kissing.
Marcus offers her a special graduation present. Spend two nights at Pleasure Inn with him. Jacqueline jumps at the chance to move forward in their new relationship. Now that she’s no longer his student he wants more with her. Pleasure Inn is just the place to make all of their fantasies realty.

***The Pleasure Inn Series is a collection of erotic short stories all set at Pleasure Inn. Indulging the Professor is approximately 14,000 words. This book contains mature and graphic sexual content.


Meet the first guests to stay at the Pleasure Inn....Where all your fantasies becomes reality.

I loved the first book in this series, and the couldn't wait to read about the next guests at the Pleasure Inn. And again the author did not disappoint! I fell for the professor and his student. It shocks me that we get so much story and depth in less than 100 pages. .

This is the story of Marcus and Jacqueline the first guests at the Pleasure Inn. Marcus is a Professor and has always put his career before his love life. He and Logan were roommates in college. Jacqueline has just graduated college and was Professor Santos's former student and research assistant. Both have had feeling for each other but fought them because of the damage it could have caused. When Jacqueline graduates, Marcus invites her to stay with him for a whole a weekend at the Pleasure Inn as her graduation gift. 

Whatever you fantasy is, it comes true this weekend. I'm all yours."

Marcus and Jacqueline are perfect for each other both good looking and intelligent. The Professor/student relationship even extends into the bedroom. Get ready for one steamy weekend. 

onight the magic in this place blended her fantasy with reality. All of her desires and needs brought together by the man giving her the most amazing pleasure.

We also get a little Logan and Elyse in this story! I am hooked and can't wait to read what happens next at the Pleasure Inn! I would HIGHLY recommend these books (I told Rebecca she needed to read them). They are super quick reads, with great characters and stories and HOT sex. What more could you ask for. 

Welcome! I still can't believe I'm here! I've wanted to be an author from the time I was ten. It's only taken me twenty-seven years to get here, but you know what they say…better late than never!

I've been writing for as long as I can remember. As a child, I always had a notebook and pen with me and as an adult, the laptop is never far. I've been jotting down short stories for years. The plots and dialog have always played out in my head, but I never knew what to do with them. I never thought to have anyone else read them. That all changed when I found the eBook industry. I started penning novels at a rapid pace, and now I can't be stopped;)

I hope you'll enjoy reading Jocelyn's Choice as much as I loved writing it. It's a Young Adult Romance that deals with all the firsts that come with new love. I had such a fun time writing this because in capturing the innocence I needed for Jocelyn, I felt like I was reliving all those high school moments; the first kiss, the first fight, the first time… It was a sweet journey, but it isn't all roses and tulips. Jocelyn quickly learns there are consequences to her actions and young love can sometimes be complicated. But, I always deliver the HEA!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment