Monday, October 7, 2013

A little bit about Us




HI!! I'm Rebecca: Now for my life story..Just Kidding!!  Helloo there Kellan Kyle, Christian Grey, Colton Calloway, Gavin Blake, and the rest of the hot fictional boyfriend/husband lovers, and YES, I am talking to YOU!!   I couldn't do this without the help of my team that reviews, does review sign ups, and keeps me sane! We are always ready to help an author get their books out to the masses. Hehehe..ok now back to books! My love for books started before I could read, my mom always read to me whenever she could and that seeded a great love of books into me.  I have read every genre but would have to say that Paranormal, New Adult, YA, Erotica(hmm), and Dark Romance are my favs.  I mean, who doesn't like a hot sex scene coupled with drama, death, destruction?!  HELLO!!  Some of my favorites series are Hunger Games, Divergent Series(Veronica Roth), Hart Series (Ella Fox), Mitchell Series(Jennifer Foor), Game of Thrones(MUST READ), FaeFever(Karen Marie Moning), Black Dagger Brotherhood(J.R. Ward), Sinner on Tour(Oliva Cunning), Sea Breeze(Abbi Glines), Love Me with Lies(Tarryn Fisher), Dark Duet(CJ Roberts), Chocolate Lovers Series, though I may like Gavin's story even better people, Tara Sivec, Gavin's story is the best one yet!!!  I should probably stop while I'm ahead!  Anyway...I read A LOT, if you can't tell.  I am always looking for book suggestions and LOVE almost every genre.  One day I will update this because sooooo much has changed since 2013 but I'm terrible at doing that..... circa 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment