Wednesday, September 18, 2019

RELEASE BLAST: Boss of Me by Tia Louise



They warned me not to take this job.
They said you were ruthless, impossible to please…
I said I was better than them.
I wouldn’t fall for your charm, your arrogance, or how sexy you fill out that suit.
I wouldn’t fall for your deep brown eyes or the way that muscle moves in your square jaw when you’re pissed.

I said I could resist you.
I was wrong...

(BOSS OF ME is a STAND-ALONE workplace, military romance with a badass alpha boss and the feisty woman who steals and heals his heart. No cheating. No cliffhangers.)





Order Boss of Me NOW!
Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo | Google Play




Reviewer:Tammi
Rating: 5 Stars
Oh I just loved this book!! It started with an #s$hole hero (my favorite kind) and a sweet but spunky girl.
Oh my how things changed I watched our hero Patton softened the more time he spent with Rocky.
I loved watching their bit of a forbidden love bloom (he is her Boss).
BUT there was a secret and I kept waiting for the reveal and when it did $hit hit the fan and everything was a mess. They were mess, his business was a mess....
BUT this is a Tia Louise romance and she always gives me sweet beautiful love stories so I knew she would fix this and fix it she did! She gave me the sweetest most perfect HEA.

Oh no wait she gave me two HEAs! How about that for an awesome romance!!








Tia Louise is the USA Today bestselling, award-winning author of When We Touch, the “Bright Lights,” “One to Hold,” and “Dirty Players” series, and co-author of the #4 Amazon bestseller The Last Guy.
After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.
Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.










Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment