Sunday, February 13, 2022

RELEASE BLAST: DEAR HEART, I HATE YOU by Eliah Greenwood

 

Release Date: February 11

It all started with an ad.

"House sitter needed for the summer, room and board provided.”

Guess I missed the part about the cocky basketball player sleeping down the hall…

Finn Richards is hot, cruel, broken beyond repair. Oh, and did I mention hell-bent on making me quit?

Whatever. It's not like his charms work on me. I’m immune to his deep hazel eyes, and I'm not even a little bit curious about what happened that night…

It’s just two months.

I can definitely go two months without ripping his head off.

Only problem is,

I’m not sure the same goes for his clothes.


Grab Your Copy Here:

Reviewer: Christi 
Rating: 5 Stars

So have you ever read a blurb and been so fascinated that you didn't care it was a #2 in the series? Different characters from the first book tells you it's ok...that you will be good to jump right in? 

Yup.  That's what I did. In some ways, it totally worked out. In others?  Arg.  Unfortunately somewhere I missed that this is book 2 in the series but only book 1 in Finn and Dia's story (which is broken into 2 parts). I personally am not good at waiting so the cliffy was a bummer to me. And honestly it's a major bummer because I couldn’t get enough of these two. I tore through the book in just a few hours because it was THAT good. 

Finn. Complicated. A little intense at times. And broken. You know, the perfect subject for a dramatic romance. The man has layers after complicated layers. 

And Dia. Diamond. Gem. I feel like she's still trying to figure out who she is but the one thing she isn't is a pushover. At least when it comes to Finn. 

There are a lot of life complications in this book and even a few heart squeezing moments mixed in with the sass. It was a quick, enjoyable read and I am interested to see how the rest of their story plays out in the second book. 

Meet Eliah Greenwood

Eliah Greenwood is a Canadian author, proud Wattpad Star, Fiction Awards 2018 Winner, coffee addict and cliché with a twist lover!

She started her writing journey on a website called Wattpad at the age of fifteen. She wrote the majority of her first book Unwritten Rules on the bus on her way home from school. When her debut gathered 31,000,000 reads on the platform, she decided to self-publish the trilogy that set so many hearts, including hers, on fire. 


When she's not writing and screaming at her computer screen, you can find her binge watching her favourite TV shows on repeat or reading in a warm blanket. 


She is currently working on her fifth book. It is expected to come out in 2021.


Connect with Eliah Greenwood

Hosted By 

No comments:

Post a Comment