Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Blog Tour: Devil by Sierra Simone

 

    

  DEVIL by Sierra Simone Release Date: August 11th   Genre / Tropes: Dark romance (content notes on my website!)⁣ / Older FMC/younger MMC⁣ / Second chance⁣⁣ / Dub-con⁣ ⁣& free use / Groveling (on a cross)⁣ ⁣ / if you don't think there's more happening on that cross, then you don't know me very well by now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ / Also I gave the devil a kitten⁣ / Also he loves making waffles⁣   For full information regarding the content, click here: https://www.thesierrasimone.com/priest-content-notes       DEVIL by Sierra Simone is NOW LIVE!!   Make sure to grab this all new dark forbidden romance TODAY!   AVAILABLE NOW! https://www.thesierrasimone.com/devil         

  BLURB I have nothing left. One moment of weakness seven years ago, and I lost my job, my art, and my only friend. Now I’m working nights at a gas station to scrape together a living and a way to care for my sister, and I’m completely alone. And then I see him on the front page of the newspaper, my former college student and the man who ruined my life seven years ago. Ryan Bell. So I carve a statue of the devil and I give the devil Bell’s face. I leave it for the world to see. I shouldn’t have done it. I should have known he’d use the statue to hunt me, find me, offer a deal that demands my soul. He wants one year of me—all of me—and then he’ll make my problems go away. How can I refuse? When it’s my only chance of salvation? How can I refuse even when I know Ryan Bell will leave me with a broken heart—again? But it’s my own fault…I should have stayed hidden, I shouldn’t have revealed how the memory of him haunts me still. I was the one who spoke of the devil, after all. I can’t be surprised that he appeared. * (This is the fourth full-length standalone in the Priest Collection, featuring Father Bell's youngest brother, Ryan Bell. You do not have to read Priest, Sinner, or Saint to read Devil.)        


REVIEW
Reviewer: Tammi
Rating: 5 Groupie Stars

We finally are fully introduced to the Baby Bell Brother! OH MY!!!
He's a dirty boy. I love him!
Our poor Birdie their first interaction literally ruined her life, she lost EVERYTHING. Fast-forward 7 years he's been looking for her, he can't forget her, he's been obsessed with finding her. 
When he does hes going to change her life, give her everything make life easy, every dream come true but there's a catch.....
She's his for a year in EVERY WAY!
OH the story that unfolds is fantastic. (remember the dirty boy comment)
Seirra Simone has outdone herself. I bow down to the queen of forbidden dark romance 




  About the Author:   Sierra Simone is a USA Today Bestselling former librarian (who spent too much time reading romance novels at the information desk.) She lives with her husband and family in Kansas City.     Connect w/Sierra Simone: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheSierraSimone/ Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SierraSimonesLambs Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSierraSimone Amazon : http://amzn.to/1PDR4K4 Goodreads : http://bit.ly/1oo9WEh Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thesierrasimone/ Website: http://authorsierrasimone.com/   Subscribe to Sierra's newsletter: https://www.subscribepage.com/sierrasimone

No comments:

Post a Comment