Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Dreams and Nightmares Anthology: A Series fo Erotic Tales







Blurb:
   
At least once a week I would have a recurring dream of something I didn’t understand, nor remembered ever happening. A house I desperately wanted to see, but never could and then there was him. He was the man of my dreams, my reverie, and my worst nightmare... reVerie

Excerpt:

    My head tilted fractionally, for I wanted more, but refused to look away from his calming stare. He held me to him with his eyes. They were dark in color, yet shown brightly in the dim, bluish light surrounding us.
   Confirmation. That’s what his gaze held. I showed him everything I ever felt for him, and he confirmed that I wasn’t alone in my emotions.
   He was my everything, though I knew only moments ago I couldn’t even remember his name. It felt as if years had gone by since we last met, and yet it had only been one week. I had missed him so much I ached.
   Andre’s blazing touch continued down my arm, easing some of the tightness in my chest, and I decided to focus on the moment, with him, and worry about the future later.
   Slowly, he tugged my arm off his back. Goose bumps rose over my fair skin, and I shivered, wanting to rush him, but also longing for the night to last forever.
   When his fingers finally met my wrist, he grasped my hand, bringing it to his lips for a supple kiss on my palm before rubbing his nose lightly across my inner wrist. His eyes were asking permission, and my heart skipped a beat with anticipation.
   “Yes,” I whispered.
   His eyes never strayed from mine as his tongue slid across my pulse, causing my stomach to clench just before he pierced the vein with his sharp teeth. *

Dreams and nightmares are like twilight; that misty place between fantasy and reality. 
When your mind takes you on an adventure you didn’t sign up for and you become someone or something else, it can be delectable, terrifying, or both.
Dreaming of that sexy bad boy who seems out of reach? Be careful what you wish for, sometimes dreams really do come true. If you have the time, we have the past life to seduce you. Whether your fantasy is a lustful mermaid, an irresistible incubus, a vampiric predator, or an insatiable ghost hold on tight. You are on the most erotic ride of your life.
When your desires blend so thoroughly with the truth that you don’t know the difference, that’s when romance is but a dream. 




No comments:

Post a Comment