Thursday, December 6, 2018

Release Tour & Review: That Was Yesterday by HJ Bellus


THAT WAS YESTERDAY by HJ Bellus is LIVE!

One-Click Now! Amazon | Amazon Universal

Add it to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2RMUEax


One call. That’s all it took to change everything. The sweet voice on the other end of the line delivered a blow I never saw coming. Fighting for our country’s freedom and staring death in the eye was nothing compared to this news.

History has one hell of a way repeating itself. Kate Wilson’s voice didn’t waver once as she turned my worst nightmare into a reality, and her words weaved a cruel poetic justice.

I hadn’t been back home in over two years. Once I pulled into the one-horse town, I was greeted by the gorgeous blonde.

Kate extended her hand and offered me a warm smile. The connection was made. The innocent beauty has no idea that she just flipped my life upside down.

She’d unearthed secrets that can never be buried.

One-Click Now! Also available on KU: Amazon | Amazon Universal

Add it to your TBR http://bit.ly/2RMUEax



REVIEW
Reviewer: Tammi
Rating: 4.5 Groupie Stars
What a fantastic story! A story of hope and the strength to overcome. Perfectly titled because your past doesn't have to define you and history doesn't have to repeat itself. Although it almost did in this book yet LOVE shines through and saved everyone.
I already had a soft spot for Max after the last book Yesterday is Gone and now I am head over heels in love. This man was handed a crap hand in life over and over again but came through it like a champ!
Kate is the perfect woman for him. Strong and caring. Thank goodness she seeked him out and completed his life. Giving him a gift he didn't know he needed.
HJ Bellus knows how to write a heartfelt story. I can always count on her to give a book that might put me through an emotional ride but always leaves my heart in a happy warm place. It's not unusual to end her books with tears streaming down my face but this one ended with giggles added to the tears. Family is a strong and amazing bond.
I hope a special character from this story gets a book. I need his story and a HEA for Cody.



MEET THE AUTHOR:
HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shotgunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment