Wednesday, February 27, 2019

REVIEW BLAST: HOLLYWOOD PRINCESS by Natasha Madison

       

 


Behind the "lights, camera, action" of Hollywood lies a world of deception, love, and seduction. Are you ready for Hollywood Royalty? Kellie An Oscar, a Tony, an Emmy, a Grammy—she has them all. She's the most sought-after woman in Hollywood. Even if her rise to fame was a fluke, you can't deny the camera loves her. The problem is so does everyone else, and she's about to leave on the biggest concert tour of her life. Headlining for the first time in five years. Around the world in ninety days. Should be a piece of cake. Until her new security detail walks in the room and she’s looking into the eyes of the only man who didn’t fall for her charm. It's only a matter of time till he falls for Hollywood's Princess.      

AVAILABLE NOW

Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK | Amazon AU

     


REVIEW:

REVIEWER: RACHEL
RATING: 3.75 Stars

Hollywood Princess took me a little bit to get into at first I had a hard time connecting with Kellie, but as the story progressed I started to root for her and Brian.  A quick summary of the story is Kellie has a "fan" that is sending gifts to her and claiming that she belonged to them. That's where Brian comes in, now they had met previous to this story (I'm wondering if I missed that somewhere in another book.) She assumed he wasn't interested . Things are a little rocky at first between them.

Now Brian I loved. He's an former Navy Seal who knows what he wants and regardless of what happened before between them he makes his intentions known. After the 90 day tour, she's his. Can he stick to his timeline even as the sexual tension grows between theme? As the threat continues, can he protect her?

I had it figured out pretty quick who the stalker was, but that doesn't take away from the story, or for me it didn't. This story had great secondary characters, I loved her BFF/PA, Cori, she was a hoot.

Overall I really enjoyed the story and I love Natasha's work. I'll pretty much read anything she writes. I can't wait for the next book in the series and OMG that Epilogue was everything!!!!!!



 



   


When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her... 

No comments:

Post a Comment