Thursday, January 7, 2021

REVIEW TOUR: BUSTED STEEL by MJ Fields

 



𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐋 is LIVE!!! Take an amazing ride around the world with Brisa and Ranger, and CREW! No passport required.
Purchase 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐋: https://geni.us/BustedSteel
BLURB:
She’s the forbidden fruit, and I’m her dirty fantasy.
Four years ago, she kissed me. She said she was nineteen. She wasn’t even close. To make it even worse, she’s daddy’s little princess.
Then, a year ago, I was hired to head a security team for her out-of-control younger sister while on a world tour with the band Foreplay. I vowed to stay away from her, becoming a shadow in the dark whenever she was around.
Now she’s been hired to photograph her sister’s sixty-day honeymoon, all around the world.
She’s not a little girl anymore. She makes damn sure I notice that, too. But I’m still the same man.
Falling is not an option. However, each day, she’s making it harder and harder to avoid.
I promised myself not to break her heart, yet mine lies in busted pieces all over the world.

Reviewer: Tammi
Rating: 4 Stars

Another good second generation Steel story! I love this crew just as much as the first.
This story has some of my favorite elements age gap and a forbidden love that they hide. The sneaking around, longing glances,secret touches I ate it all up. Add that it is somewhat of a second chance the first wasn't right couldn't happen but the second was HOT!
My only complaint is I feel like a story was missing I want her sisters story. We get bits and pieces so I am hoping at some point this author gives me a book about her.


Read STEEL CREW here: https://amzn.to/2XoluLE
You can connect with MJ here: https://www.mjfieldsbooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment