Tuesday, February 4, 2020

RELEASE BLAST: YOU’RE the ONE by Layla Hagen


Very Irresistible Bachelors #1
Release Date: February 4

Hot. 
Flirty. 
Romantic.

It all started as pretend...

My best friend and one of the most powerful men in New York, needed my help.

Our first kiss was unexpected --but it still made my skin sizzle, my knees go weak.

The next one was in front of his tight-knit family. We had to be convincing. But it was so wicked hot, it almost convinced me too.

On our first night together, he told me that I had to keep us both in check, because he didn't know how to keep the lines from blurring...

He touched me like I was precious, and held me close...barely stopping his fingers from pushing down the straps of my dress...

On our second night, our banter turned to flirting.
 Hunter --my best friend was now Hunter--the man.

Intense.
Alluring.
Sexy as hell.

Get Your Copy Here: 
Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo  

Reviewer: Chelsea 
Rating: 4.5 stars!!

A new series from Layla Hagen!!! I fell in love with this author after reading book one in the Bennet family series and I was hooked ever since and I was so pumped to get the start of another series, at least o hope it’s a series. 

This book is sweet romantic friends to lovers story with a twist of marriage of convenience thrown in. Hunter and Josie have been beat friends for fifteen years, since high school. They talk everyday and have been there for one antiheroes through life’s ups and downs. 

When Hunter runs into trouble with immigration he turns to his best friend and naturally Josie agrees to marry him so she won’t lose him from her life. They both figure in a couple years they will dissolve the marriage and move on, but that doesn’t go as planned. 

These two have both had a crush on each other for years but neither of them was willing to risk the friendship to tell the other. But when they find themselves in this situation it makes hiding their feelings all the more challenging. 

I really loved this story and I really loved all the secondary characters!!! I want more from this world that Layla created! She always sucks me in and won’t let me go with the way she writes!! 


Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla:


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment