Friday, February 28, 2020

REVIEW TOUR: JUST ONE YEAR by Penelope Ward





Reviewer: Kim
Rating: 5 Stars

You can never go wrong with a Penelope ward book. There always light, swoon worthy, light drama and have good banter in. This book was exactly what that was and what I expected it to be like.
The characters in this book were slightly more complexed than what id usually expect from the author which I loved as it created a lot more emotion in it for me.
The book was a slow burn college romance with angst. Which in my opinion you can't go wrong with. I just wish the angst had been more in-depth than what it was but for the story it was ok.
I loved Caleb. He was a great all round guy but I wish he'd had a bit more edge to his personality. Who can resist a gorgeous British exchange student though?!.
Overall the story was good. A bit slow in places but still good.










No comments:

Post a Comment