Monday, June 25, 2018

Review: Chased With Strength by Hayley Faiman

Title: Chased With Strength
Series: A Cash Bar Novel
Author: Hayley Faiman
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: June 25, 2018 Cover Design: Cassy Roop at Pink Ink Designs
Hayden was created by a man named after the devil himself. She is a survivor. A girl who has seen more of hell than any one person ever should.
A new life was handed to her, when the Notorious Devils saved her.
Crooner had a family of blood once. Orphaned, his life seemed to fall apart, until he met the Notorious Devils.
He had all the family he thought he needed. That is, until a teenage single mother in need of protecting is thrown into his path.
He knows he’s no good for her. She’s too tempting to resist. Their road will be rough—their journey is not for the weak.
*Recommended for readers 18+ due to Violence, Language and Sexual Content 


REVIEW
Reviewer: Tammi
Rating: 4.5 Groupie Stars
The word Strength definitely belongs in the title of this book! Hayden had strength like no other! She battled to overcome her past, she fought and held faith that she would have the man she loved and she stayed strong when that past tried to hurt her again. And through it all she held her and her sons life together without breaking.
Crooner had demons of his own and battles in his mind that kept him from giving in. I was so glad when he got his head out his butt and claimed her and made a family.
Hayley Faiman is most definitely one of my favorite MC authors! She always gives me a hot steamy love story with the perfect amount angst to keep me glued to my Kindle! I sure hope another set of characters get a story. I would love to see it play out!!!






I was born and raised in California. My husband and I met when I was just 16. We were married a few years later, moving to Oregon while he was in the US Coast Guard. Texas is now where we call home, where our boots rest, and where we're raising our two little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment