Tuesday, April 14, 2020

RELEASE BLAST: JUST ONE KISS by Layla Hagen


Release Date: April 14

Money. Power. Success. 

Those are three things that have defined my name - Ryker Winchester. It's what I'm good at. I always get exactly what I want.

I was completely unprepared for Heather. 

She challenges me. She melts under my touch. She’s everything I never knew I wanted. She's a feisty single mom, and I can't get enough of her. The way she gives in to me is intoxicating, but I need more than hot nights and sexy dates. When she introduces me to her daughter, something shifts inside me. No one has ever played me for a fool like that kid can do with a single dimpled grin.  

I want to keep them both. 
Mine to love. 
Mine to protect.

Heather doesn’t trust easily, but I’ll prove to her that we’ll have an incredible future together.

I’m Ryker Winchester and I’m relentless when I go after what I want. 

Grab You Copy Here: 
AmazonApple | Nook | Kobo 

Reviewer: Chelsea 
Rating: 5 stars!!

Oh Layla Hagen has done it again!! I love all of Layla’s books and was so pumped that Ryker was going to get his own book!!! 

I loved Ryker in the first book in the series and was so happy to get his story and to get more from the amazing group of people we were introduced to in book one!! 

Heather is a single mother and her daughter is her number one priority and I loved that she was as much a part of Heather and Rykers story as she was! 

The beginning of this coupes love story was not great for Heather but I loved how it ended!! Layla’s characters have drama like most romance books but they always communicate. 

I can’t wait for the next Bachelor to get his story and to see more of this couple in the future!! 



Meet Layla Hagen
Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla:


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment