Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Review Blitz: You Promised Forever by L.A. Cotton

 

πŸ’ž✨ AVAILABLE NOW! ✨πŸ’ž “The journey was rough and heartbreaking, I cried with both sad and happy tears, the angst had me in knots. I couldn't read it fast enough, it was absolutely brilliant” - Julie Workman-Bookaholic Sisters Blog You Promised Me Forever by L. A. Cotton is available now! Pick up your copy today! Read now - Books2read.com/youpromisedmeforever What to expect from YOU PROMISED ME FOREVER: ✨ Childhood friends to lovers πŸ’ž Second chance ✨ Tragic past πŸ’ž Emotional and angsty 
 Add to your TBR - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/208499050-you-promised-me-forever 

 When Penny Wilson moves into the Freeman group home, she doesn’t know it will be the best and worst thing ever to happen to her. There, she meets troubled teen Blake Weston. Despite being angry and bitter at the world, he quickly becomes Penny’s protector. And their bond becomes one of survival, friendship... and first love. Until he abandons her without warning. Six years later, Penny’s life comes full circle when she lands a summer job as a camp counselor working with foster kids. It’s her chance to finally heal old scars and put the past behind her. Until she comes face to face with the boy who broke her heart. The boy who promised her forever. *You Promised Me Forever is a standalone romance and deals with sensitive issues that may be triggering for readers. It was previously published under the title Lucky Penny and has been extensively rewritten and includes an extended epilogue. 

REVIEW
Reviewer: Kim
Rating: 4.5 Groupie Stars

My unicorn author.
I was t expecting this story. I’m so used to her type of stories she writes and I love them and re read them numerous times. This new universe though was exciting to get in to. 
Blake and penny were a roller coaster together. I never knew what was going to happen which was so exciting. I loved the flashbacks but the emotions in it caught me off guard but in such a good way. 
Anothef great story by my u unicorn πŸ¦„


 #emotionalread #friendstolovers #readitnow #influcencersignup #contemporaryromance #romancereaders #read #bookworm #lacotton #mustread #availablenow #live #nowlive #secondchanceromance

No comments:

Post a Comment