Sunday, November 24, 2013

Review for Adore Me by Jillian Dodd


Adore Me
Jillian Dodd
Series: Keatyn Chronicles Book 4.5
Rating: 5 Groupies Stars


 Join Keatyn on Thanksgiving Break in this Keatyn Chronicles novella.

I’ve finally become the kind of girl my little sisters could look up to.
Except for the lies.
Lying to my friends is killing me.
And the longer I’m there—the closer we get—the more I feel like I’m being eaten from the inside out.
If I go back to Eastbrooke, I’ll end up nothing but a shell.
So I'm not going back.
I'm going to St. Croix by myself. And for the first time in my life, I'm okay with being alone.

Except...I don't actually end up on the island alone.


I love the Keatyn Chronicles. I tell all my friends that love to read ( even some of those that don't) that this series is a MUST read!!!! I'm in hottie heaven after this book. Ahhh Aiden and Damian, how could anyone go wrong with either one! I had already had a thing for both of them and I fell hard for each of them in this novella. I refrained from reading any teasers about this book. So everything was new and exciting to me. I love how this author takes us through all of Keatyn's ups and downs. She has a way of writing that draws you in from the beginning and had you holding on until the very end. I NEED TO KNOW WHO MOON BOY IS!!!! I don't think my mind and heart can take too much more but then again I will HATE to see this series end! I don't want to talk about the plot of this book at all , I think everyone needs to discover it all on there own because so much is revealed. But the author is great at making you feel one thing and then boom she totally changes your mind and team the next! I have changed Hottie/ Moon Boy teams quite a few times throughout the series. But I've been on Team Aiden for awhile now, and I think I will go out on his team no matter what happens in future books. Speaking of future books I don't know how I am going to wait for Hate Me!!!! This is a must read and I highly most definitely recommend this book to everyone. This series is so addicting!

 

 

 Jillian Dodd grew up on a farm in Nebraska, where she developed a love for Midwestern boys and Nebraska football. She has drank from a keg in a cornfield, attended the University of Nebraska, got to pass her candle, and did have a boy ask her to marry him in a bar. She met her own prince in college, and they have two amazing children, a Maltese named Sugar Bear, and two Labrador puppies named Camber Lacy and Cali Lucy. She is the author of the That Boy Trilogy and The Keatyn Chronicles Series.


AUTHOR LINKS:
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/TheKeatynChronicles
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThatBoyBook
Twitter: @JillianDodd
Website: http://www.jilliandodd.net


Stalk Me, Kiss Me, Date Me, Love Me, Hate Me, and Come and Get Me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment