Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review of Back to You by Faith Andrews

Back to You-Front Cover

This cover was created by Regina Wamba of Mae I Design & Photography.

BACK TO YOU
Faith Andrew
Dreams Series Book 1.5
Reviewer: Nicole
Rating: 5 Groupie Stars
Release Date: April 29th


 BACK TO YOU Goodreads 
 
 Synopsis: 

Sometimes dreams aren’t meant to be chased. Sometimes forevers change with one regret. But when it’s worth the fight—we always wind up back where we belong. Mia and Declan have struggled through infidelity, guilt, and betrayal. Declan wasn’t too proud to lay his heart on the line and show Mia that she is his everything, but can these two find a way to get past all the hurt, to heal old wounds, and get back to good? I’ll do all I have to do to find my way back to you.  


REVIEW:

Back to Me

5 AMAZING Groupie Stars

What I enjoy most about finding an author that you love and as you continue to read their books is to see how much their writing and style develops after each book. I really enjoyed MOMD and loved Keep Me BUT I am ecstatic over and obsessed with Back to You. This is Faith Andrews best book yet and that says a lot because Keep Me is on my favorite book of 2014 list. This book flowed so well and getting inside both Mia and Declan's as they find their way back to each other makes you fall in love with them all over again. This is a quick read that I couldn't put down and read in one very quick sitting. 

I'm not going to lie, I wasn't 100% Declan after reading MOMD, BUT after this book and getting into his head and really getting to know him I am 110% #TeamDeclan. He's sweet, funny, a hard worker, and loves his family. Mia and and Declan still have a hard time letting going of the past and regrets and finding their way back to each other, and this novella is so wonderfully written that you feel all of their emotions they are going through. I laughed, cried, and loved when they did. This book has you so emotional involved in their story.

The Dreams Series is a must read. In case you couldn't tell I loved the conclusion to Mia and Declan's story. I HIGHLY recommend this book but you need to read Man of My Dreams before you read Back to You.

Get Your Groupie On:

   Author photo

About Faith Andrews:
  Faith Andrews lives in New York where she is happily married to her high school sweetheart. They have two beautiful daughters and a furry Yorkie son, Rocco. If she isn't listening to Mumford & Sons or busy being a Dance Mom, her nose is in a book or the laptop. She's a sucker for a happily ever after and believes her characters are out there living one somewhere.    

 Links: 
 Website 

GOODREADS

AMAZON
( currently on sale for .99¢)

No comments:

Post a Comment