Sunday, January 19, 2014

Review for Stricken Desire and Stricken Unveiled by SK Logsdon



Stricken Desire
SK Logsdon
Series: Stricken Series book 1
Rating: 4 Groupie Stars
Innocent, twenty-four year old Emily Bronwyn is thrown into the world of Rock N Roll. When her best friend Stacy calls upon her to help him co-manage Stricken’s, music tour. It doesn't take long for her to bump heads with the hottest rock star on the planet. Stricken’s lead singer Johnathan Striker who’s most famous for being a womanizing male whore. But what he doesn't realize is, he’s just met his match. When Emily refuses to tolerate his mouthy antics or bed him. Even though it’s hard to resist the charms of such a handsome and infuriating man.
Returning home to Indiana during a short tour break, Emily gets shoved into a different life she never thought possible. Passion is the new driver in her life and her innocence is officially a thing of the past. What will she do now? But embrace the new cards she’s been dealt.

Caution: This book contains heavy adult sexual content, profanity and bisexuality. For audiences 18+



This book is hot, like douse me in water, panty melting hot. There should be a warning do not read in public and make sure you either have a significant other nearby or extra batteries. If you are easily offended by hot rockers, lots of steamy sex, F/F interactions, or orgies DO NOT READ this book. However if you are open minded and love to live vicariously through books and characters this book is one you will not be able to put down. 

I loved the characters. Emily is a fiery red head who has just taken a position as co-manager of one of the hottest rock bands, Stricken, thanks to her best guy friend Stacy. Stacy gives Emily the job because he is secretly in love with her and wants her to be near him. Jonathan lead singer of Stricken is ridiculous hot and sexy. Initially he and Emily do not get along and argue a lot. But that arguing leads to passion and a one night stand. Throw in a lot of twists and turns and some unexpected "interactions" and you have a story that makes you want more. I NEED more and to find out where the author is going to take us next. Can't wait to read book 2!!!



 Stricken Unveiled
SK Logsdon
Series: Stricken Series Book 2
Rating: 4.5 Groupies Stars
After Emily places Johnathan in rehab. A discovery is unveiled throwing a disastrous curve ball her way. Emily’s world is turned upside down and the only people she can rely on are her friends. Rocker Johnathan, the man who claims to love her is pushing the limits. And just when she thinks life is coasting along peacefully, he breaks her heart once more. Will they ever get past this?
Book Two: Stricken Rock Series (A Story based around Emily & Claire.)
Caution: This book contains heavy adult sexual content, profanity, bisexuality and lesbianism. For ages 18+


I am a huge fan of Rock band books and books with strong sassy lead females. The Stricken Series has both of those and Im addicted, and I can't stop reading them!! I love Emily she is a tiny red headed spitfire, who literally kicks a** and takes names. It's been along time since I have found a LEAD female that I not only like but could also see myself as being friends with (usually I'm more a fan of the awesome funny best friend and hoping they get their own book). I finished this book a few days ago , but I had to wait to write my review or it would have been a HUGE JONATHAN BASHING. Every time I started to like him again, he had go and do something stupid like let other females fondle his junk. Jonathan I'm not sure you will ever be redeemable, it would take a lot!!

We get more Emily and Claire in this book and it's pretty hot. We also meet a new "character" Anna, Claire and Anna get along VERY well. There is also an orgy plane ride that leads to some major a**kicking. We get more James, ah sweet giant teddy bear James, he and Emily become roommates and he's a great friend to her. I can't wait to see if things develop into more than friendship between the two, and I need to know what secrets James is keeping.

This book in my opinion was better than the first and still kept me on an emotional roller coaster. I think Emily is finally starting to grow up and I can't wait to see what new drama she will find in Stricken Trust.


 S.K Logsdon is the author of three series; Stricken Rock, Attraction, and The Circle of Blood. She writes erotic romance novels, full of steam, unpredictability and sass. 
A stay at home mom for the past nine years. She enjoys her family, loves cake decorating and is an avid reader. 

"I've always had a passion for reading and the creative nature for writing. Being an only child growing up I spent hours living in my own world of imagination. Note books were filled with my thoughts and ideas and as an adult I have been lucky enough to turn those creative juices into a product for others to enjoy."



EMAIL: stephanienkylie@yahoo.com








No comments:

Post a Comment