Friday, March 28, 2014

Review of Forever Under by Jasinda Wilder


Title: Falling Under (Falling #3)
Author: Jasinda Wilder
Rating: 4 Groupie Stars
Reviewer: Rebecca



My name is Colton Calloway. You've heard part of my story, but it turns out there's more. My little girl, Kylie, is all grown up. Seventeen, beautiful, and talented, just like her mother. And just like Nell, my daughter seems to have fallen for a bad boy, one with a lot of darkness and a lot of secrets.

*  *  *

You thought you knew the whole story. You thought it was over. Happily ever after for everyone.

You were wrong. 

My name is Oz Hyde, and you’ve never met me. I’m part of the story, too, but I’m an aside, a quick line or two you’d all but forgotten about. Well guess what? I’ve got my own story to tell. 

Buckle up, ‘cause this is gonna be a hell of a bumpy ride.


I was so excited for this book!!  I LOVED Falling Into You and Falling Into Us!  This book picks up twenty years later with Nell and Colt's daughter Kylie and you even get more on Becca and Jason!!  
Jasinda did not veer away from the angst, heart-stopping, and of course the ugly cry tears in this book!  There was more than one instance where I HAD to put my iPad down or my heart was going to stop beating!!
Oz is a wanderer living with his mom and going to college, because of his mom, he has never stayed in one town for longer than a year. He hasn't ever felt the real need to stay anywhere until he meets Kylie, then EVERYTHING changes.
Kylie has always wanted to be a musician but without the help of her famous singer parents.  When she meets Oz and hears him sing and play the guitar she knew she had found the perfect one to help her.  But her best friend Ben thinks he is bad news and that she should stay away from him.  Doesn't help that he also MIGHT be in love with Kylie as well.
LOVE Jasinda Wilder and her ability to intertwine lives and stories!  This book had such a twist to it and I knew something was going to happen but I just couldn't figure out what and then BAM! she hit me with a two by four!  Get ready to love Kylie and Oz!



Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. When she's not writing, she's probably shopping, baking, or reading.


Email Jasinda at JasindaWilder@gmail.com

Friend Jasinda on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/jasinda.wi...






No comments:

Post a Comment