Monday, May 12, 2014

Review of Exploration by Peyton Sloane







Being with the same man since she was 18, 26 year old widow Jazz Mickelson is hoping to catch up on all the life experiences that could have been hers had she not leapt into a committed relationship so young.
Julian St. Sauveur is looking for three things: romance, comfort and trust. He mistakenly thought he had them once many years ago. He sees potential for him and Jazz but knows it is too soon for her. 
Will she accept his unusual proposition, one that allows him to hold on to her while she catches up on life?...and will she choose him after experiencing all the wonders that await her?
Find out as Jazz and Julian explore their potential...


FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY 


Reviewer: Rebecca
Rating: 3.5

Meet Jazz, she has just lost her husband and decides to go on a vacation by herself to explore and find herself.  She meets Julian on the plane to France and that changes ALL of her plans.  Julian thinks that he has found a woman that can keep on his toes and make it enjoyable at the same time.  He likes the hellcat in Jazz and wants her to spend her vacation with him.  But will either be able to walk away  at the end or did their exploration of each other go too far?

I enjoyed this book but I think that there could have been a little more depth and feelings flushed out into the story. I had a hard time connecting with the characters at times. I was intrigued by the storyline and definitely wanted to see where this story went.  Jazz and Julian were pretty hot together!!



I have been an extreme bibliophile since I was a kid, precociously finishing my first read of "Gone with the Wind" at age 12. I've had lots of stories whirling around in my head over the years and am grateful for the opportunities afforded by the relatively new world of self-publishing.

Personally, I am a wife, career woman and mom to 2 amazing little divas, hence their photo on my page, rather than mine, they are WAY cuter...

I ride a Harley, have ink, a smart mouth and a dirty mind - this latter always with apologies to my mom who wishes she could wash it out with soap!

This journey of writing I am on is by far the most landmark moment in my life. I will always hope that my characters and their stories will bring as much enjoyment to my readers as I get from writing them!






No comments:

Post a Comment