Saturday, May 10, 2014

Review for Beginning With Forever by Lan LLP







Love isn’t easy to forget even if you’re determined to never feel it again. It has a way of finding you when all hope is gone, resurfacing tender emotions you’ve buried deep in your core because the pain of acknowledging them is too much for you to handle. 
Carson Bradley, CEO of a powerful, pharmaceutical corporation, will soon discover that his heart hasn’t really been dead for the last fifteen years since his first love passed away. He just hasn’t met Lillian yet. She’s a humble, young medical student whose heart is kind and generous enough to heal the sick as well as his broken heart. When their paths cross at an unlikely place thousands of miles away from home, they both realize that fate has brought them together, and Carson will never let anything or anyone tear them apart. He knows how desolate life is without love and refuses to return to that dark place again.
Lillian enters Carson’s world with the purest intention of loving him with all her heart, but discovers that his volatile world will alter her uncomplicated life indefinitely. Regardless of what obstacles are thrown in their path, Lillian and Carson will endure them all to hold onto their forever from the beginning to the end.



Reviewer: Lorena
Rating: 5 Groupie Stars


Where to begin.....hmm let's see......I have no words to describe how much I loved this book. I was in angst when it came to the end because I wanted it to keep going. Don't get me wrong, I have read books that I devour and can't seem to put down, but for some reason, this book captivated me since page 1 and it was just killing me every time I saw the percentage of how far along I was in the book and the closer I was getting to the end, the more angst I was getting that it was almost done.

Carson Bradley is a walking sex god that women want. He is a sexy CEO billionaire of a pharmaceutical company. Carson has immersed himself in his cancer research to try and find a cure for cancer. His first love died of cancer and that's what prompted him to try and find a cure for the disease. He shut his heart out and refused to let anyone in after Emily died. He just didn't think he could go through that pain again.....until Lillian Ly happens!

"I want to be the only man in your life"

Lillian Ly is a 22 year old woman who was recently accepted at the St. Croix Medical School. Her dream is to become a doctor and open a clinic to help those in need. She has vowed to never give her heart to a man after she found out what her mother went through with her father. She only cares about her studies and achieving her accomplishments in becoming a doctor, that is until......Carson Bradley happens!

An unexpected turn for Carson leads him to Lily and from the first moment he laid eyes on her, he knew she belonged to him. That's when he knew he could open up his heart again. Carson was supposed to marry Bianca Sorte, a spoiled rich girl that his mother chose for him. He was only going to marry her to appease his mother but when he was on his way to St. Maarten for their wedding, Carson had a minor set back and didn't make it to the island. He was better off not getting there because that's when he met Lily.

As their love story begins, many twists and turns start to unravel. Thing start to happen. Some of the researchers in Carson's company have gone missing and they can't understand what happened to them. Who wants to hurt Carson and why?

Lilly is also going through some tough times being Carson's girlfriend. She has enemies that want her dead. 

Can these two lovebirds overcome all the tragedies and dangers that are lurking around them?

This was an emotional roller coaster for me. I loved the story, I hated it, I wanted to scream and throw my kindle across the wall. But it also made me smile and I loved all the intimate moments that these two lovers shared. 

If I could have my happily ever after, I would definitely want it with a man like Carson. He may be a hot billionaire, but he is a caring and loving billionaire. He thinks about others first and there's no holding him back when it comes to Lily. Lily is his life and he will do anything for this woman.

I have to say that I give this book a total of 5 stars. If I could give it more I would too! Not once in this book did I get bored, I enjoyed every single page of this story and I am anxiously awaiting for Ending with Forever.

The author did a wonderful job with this story and I am looking forward to reading the ending of this beautiful love story.



ver a long year ago, I picked up a pen and wrote the first sentence of a fantasy that I’ve imagined ever since I was a daydreaming little girl—minus the steamy parts of course. That initial sentence was the seed that grew into my flowering romance book, “Beginning with Forever.” With all my heart, I wrote, rewrote, edited, re-edited and now, I’m finally ready to share it with all of you. My one and only aspiration for this book is to have readers embrace my story and characters with their heart. If I can make someone laugh till their gut hurts, hate with vengeance, cry till their eyes dry out, fall in love all over again, drool over the hero or feel any other emotions, than I’ve succeeded my goal.
I’m the sappiest person in the world when it comes to romance. Don’t laugh! I believe in love at first sight, Prince Charming or Mr. Hot Billionaire in my book, and happy endings. In my heart, every women deserves all three, and they will when they lose themselves in my books. Your fantasy can become your reality with just the flip of a page, so come join me.



No comments:

Post a Comment