Monday, December 30, 2013

Release Day Event for Finding My Forever by Heidi McLaughlin





Purchase

JOIN RELEASE DAY PARTY ON FACEBOOK!!

Everywhere I look, my friends are settling down - marriage, children, white picket fences; but not me. Marriage isn't in the cards for me. I’m a ladies man. 


A rock star. 

I was born and raised in the industry. 

I love everything about my life, especially the attention from the women that my status brings me. 
Women find me. I don’t chase. I know what they want and they know I’ll deliver. 

But after one look, one touch, one night... 
Now I’m the one doing the chasing. 

I need to find a way to show her that I’m serious, that I can change. 
I need to find a way to show her that I can love her fully, and only her. 
I need to find a way to show her that she’s my forever.



Heidi is the author of USA Today, Kobo, Digital Book World, Amazon and Barnes & Noble Bestselling novel, Forever My Girl
Originally from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband and two daughters. Also renting space in their home is an over-hyper Beagle/Jack Russell and two Parakeets.
During the day Heidi is behind a desk talking about Land Use. At night, she’s writing one of the many stories planned for release or sitting court-side during either daughter’s basketball games.



A USA Today Best Selling Author
An Amazon Best Seller
A Barnes and Noble Best Seller





THE OTHER LINKS TO THE BEAUMONT SERIES:
FOREVER MY GIRL-



MY EVERYTHING


MY UNEXPECTED FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment