Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Review for Euphoria by Erin Noelle

Title: Euphria (Book Boyfriend #3)
Author: Erin Noelle
Rating: 3.5-4 Groupie Stars



After a series of catastrophic misunderstandings and impulsively poor decision-making, Scarlett MacGregor finds herself once again torn between two loves, as different as they may be.  Lacking proper closure with their relationship, accompanied by the overwhelming guilt her role in his devastating downfall, Scarlett resolves to help Mason recover and reclaim his life as a budding rock star.  However, now that he has finally claimed her as his, Ash Walker is bound and determined to keep her by his side, and he will go to any lengths necessary to do just that.

Mason Templeton has hit rock bottom.  He's in love with a girl whose heart and soul belong to another and he's partied his way off of an international music tour that was supposed to be his big break.  Returning home for rehab sounds like the worst possible way to start a new year, but when an unexpected friendship emerges, he begins to realize that maybe everything does happen for a reason.

Euphoria is the third and final installment of Scarlett, Ash, and Mason's self-discovering journeys to happiness and understanding the meaning of true love-the kind that begs for complete surrender.

"Many psychologists refer to euphoria as a state of intense happiness and self-confidence, a blissful self-clartity if you will, and most people throughout their lives search and strive for this feeling.  When you discover the true beauty of self-love, then, and only then, will you experience pure euphoria."



"Despite everything, she still owned me, body and soul, and unfortunately, she didn't want either."

Ok so WOW!!  Not sure how I want to start this review...I went from one mind blowing book to another!!!  Euphoria has me speechless and I'm not sure if it a good thing or not.  I gave it a 3.5 and I will explain why...
Euphoria picks up with Mason waking up in the hospital and Scarlett having run to his side full of guilt from his overdose.  Ash is waiting back home hoping that Scarlett returns to him.  All three of them are still emotionally broken people in their own ways and of course the Tridickathon continues.  Mason ends up in a rehab center to work out his addiction problems and get his life back together.   

"You're not okay, and you aren't fine.  You need help, I'm not gonna sit around and watch you destroy yourself.  Things will never be the same between us, Mase. We can never go back to where we were but I'm not gonna turn my back on you when you need someone to love and support you.  I'm sorry for what I did to you...to us"

Scarlett returns to Ash and promises that he will always be first in her life. 
Even though Scarlett SWEARS she doesn't have those feelings for Mason, she keeps throwing Ash into this repeated process of "he's just my friend" scenario.  I really feel for Ash in this one, more than either of the other books, and for awhile I did root for Mason, UNTIL this book!  Ash truly does love Scarlett and tries very hard to let her spread her wings and trust her in every way. 

"I love you and I'm going to trust you until you give me a reason not to, but I will not be made a full of.  I deserve to get back the same commitment that I put into this."

Lots of the same thing continue from the first two books and I was kind of disappointed, confused, and distraught in the outcome!  Trust me the end will come out of nowhere and you will find yourself turning the pages back trying to figure out how you missed that!!!  


"Sometimes forgetting isn't the answer, Hun. If you forget completely, then the lesson that was to be learned is lost and the pain and heartache were for nothing."

I held the power that determined my own happiness."




Erin Noelle is a Texas native, where she lives with her husband and two young daughters.  While earning her degree in History, she rediscovered her love for reading that was first instilled by her grandmother when she was a young child.  A lover of happily-ever-afters, both historical and current, Erin is an avid reader of all romance novels.  She has recently self-published her first novel, Metamorphosis, which hit both USA Today and Amazon best-selling lists, and is currently working on the sequel, Ambrosia, to be released later in 2013.  Most nights you can find her cuddled up in bed with her husband, her Kindle in hand, and a sporting event of some sorts on television.  



Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment