Saturday, December 28, 2013

Review for Dark Lycan by Christine Feehan

Title: Dark Lycan (#24)
Author: Christine Feehan
Rating: 4 Groupie Stars




Tatijana of the Dragonseekers spent centuries encased in ice with her sister, trapped in limbo between life and death, never speaking to a soul other than those who tormented her.  Now, she has been freed from her frozen prison by an unknown descendent.  Awakened in human form, Tatijana yearns to explore the modern world in which she now lives-a world with more mysteries than she is prepared for.
Fenris Dalka has returned to the Carpathian Mountains after a long absence to be with his brother.  He is scarred by centuries of battle, and every hard-won victory.  But the real reason for his return home could prove to be deadly if discovered by the wrong man-or woman.  Upon his arrival, he is compelled by a beautiful and enigmatic stranger who carries the scent of fresh earth, of forest, of the night itself.
In time, Tatijana and Fenris will discover all that unites them-their secrets and pasts, their predators, and the hot flush of passion that stirs their souls.  Yet just as surely, seduced into the silvery darkness of a full moon night, they'll discover everything ancient and evil that exists to destroy them.



"Three visits and yet he was already under her spell.  She'd captured him effortlessly without doing anything but walk through the door."

Another great book by Christine Feehan!  I just can't stop loving the Carpathians and thoroughly enjoy reading each book!!  Not only to meet a new couple but to catch up on the Prince and the rest of the clan.  Fen and Tatijana were amazing.  Tatijana had been through just as much as Fen throughout her life. The immediate chemistry between them was smoldering!! The battles they were engaged in was heart stopping and I almost wanted to skip to the end of it to make sure they survived!!  Almost gave me a heart attack several times.  I can't wait for the next book so we can learn more about Tatijana's sister!


I am a mother, first and foremost in my life.  Family is very important to me.  I have several childcare all of whom drive me crazy on a daily basis.  And I have four Maltese that are even worse.  LOL!  I love living in the country and I find that it continues to inspire my writing..which is my ultimate passion in life.
I am a writer and have been almost my entire life.  I have to write every day or I'll drive my family crazy.  I first became a published author in 1999 with the release of Dark Prince.  Before that I had a wide variety of jobs including being a full time mom, a marital arts instructor a telephone operator, and I even worked for a newspaper.  Now I'm able to write full time.   I usually have four new books released per year.


No comments:

Post a Comment